skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Life as a nanny :)
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Muh baby bumble bee!
She would really rather NOT be dancing haha! She knew i was videoing her so she did even less of her dance than usual... But she's just OH SO CUTE!!!
1 comment:
Law Family
April 27, 2010 at 9:01 PM
So cute!! Is that her dance recital? She's darling!!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(13)
►
February
(13)
▼
2010
(36)
►
October
(8)
►
June
(1)
▼
April
(8)
Muh baby bumble bee!
My little sunshine
This our "mean" face... we're real real scary! Wat...
There were three bear cubs playing at the zoo. The...
APPARENTLY this is what chineese people look like....
I'm aware this is upside down, stand on your head....
Laura and I took the kids to the zoo, it was so fu...
I just love eskimo kisses!!!! I taught Ria how to ...
►
March
(3)
►
February
(16)
About Me
Life as a nanny :)
View my complete profile
So cute!! Is that her dance recital? She's darling!!
ReplyDelete