skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Life as a nanny :)
Thursday, April 22, 2010
I just love eskimo kisses!!!! I taught Ria how to do them and also butterfly kisses ( eyelashes) we also made up flower kisses and mama kisses and a whole bunch of other ones it was really cute :)
2 comments:
Law Family
April 22, 2010 at 11:27 AM
She looks very serious about those eskimo kisses!!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
ohmeowzer
May 5, 2010 at 8:13 PM
sooo sweet !! i love this picture !!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(13)
►
February
(13)
▼
2010
(36)
►
October
(8)
►
June
(1)
▼
April
(8)
Muh baby bumble bee!
My little sunshine
This our "mean" face... we're real real scary! Wat...
There were three bear cubs playing at the zoo. The...
APPARENTLY this is what chineese people look like....
I'm aware this is upside down, stand on your head....
Laura and I took the kids to the zoo, it was so fu...
I just love eskimo kisses!!!! I taught Ria how to ...
►
March
(3)
►
February
(16)
About Me
Life as a nanny :)
View my complete profile
She looks very serious about those eskimo kisses!!
ReplyDeletesooo sweet !! i love this picture !!
ReplyDelete