Monday, March 22, 2010



oh my GOSH! i just caught a WILD frog... i mean its from the wild, its not actually wild and crazy... it kinda just sat there like ... well crap there's a 32 oz subway cup on top of me with a 100 something pound girl screetching like im gross or something... life sucks. I named him Eyore ;) He was lollygagging across my driveway when i pulled up tonight haha he's almost as bis as the 32 oz lid! Mom i know you win with the size of your frog but still! i've never seen a live frog bigger than my thumb before... AND I JUST CAUGHT ONE!!! Dan thinks i should have caught it with my hands, HA WHATEVER!!!!! EIKCKCKC!!! YUCK! But SO cool :)

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of my frog catching, amazingly talented daughter!! What a cute little froggy!!

    Oops, I forgot to sign out of Bryce's account, that's really your mom!

    ReplyDelete